Stay Connected and Grow Your Business with Strategic Email Newsletter Marketing
- Is your business communicating with your customer base regularly?
- Do you offer a convenient way for customers and potential customers to stay connected with your business?
- Have you been building a reliable email list to share important news and product announcements?
- A key question when selling your business is the size and activity of your customer base. Do you have regular electronic communication with them?
If you haven’t set up a newsletter to market your business yet, the best time to start is now
Don’t let another month or year go by without building an email list. Every month, you’ll have a few more subscribers. Talk to anyone with an active list of newsletter subscribers and they’ll tell you just how valuable your email list can become.
- Send out a newsletter blast anytime something important happens worthy of your subscriber’s attention.
- A new product comes in, and you think your subscribers would be interested. Introduce it in your next newsletter.
- Send out product or service information changes you want your customers to know about.
- You have some useful and relevant industry information to share.
- You want to announce an upcoming event.
- An emergency happens that affects your business, and you need to let everyone know quickly how it will affect them.
Not sure where to start?
We have 3 services to help you go from zero to an effective newsletter campaign with ongoing support.
- Newsletter Marketing Setup.
- Newsletter Marketing Strategy Session.
- Newsletter Graphic Design Service.
What’s included in our Email Newsletter Marketing Services
Newsletter Marketing Setup
Our Newsletter Marketing Setup service will get up and running with Mailerlite, which is the email marketing platform we use and recommend. You will need to pay for Mailerlite separately and prices range from $0 for the free plan, to $10 USD per month for the Growing Business Plan, or $20 USD per month for the Advanced plan with all the bells and whistles.
Don’t worry if you’re not sure which plan to get. We can advise you based on how you intend to market your newsletter?
Included in our services:
- We’ll help you establish your Mailerlite.com account.
- Complete the profile and request approval from Mailerlite.
- Help you export any existing customers from your database to a csv file.
- Import the csv into Mailerlite.
- Create an automation, welcome email that goes out to new subscribers as soon as they join your list.
- Design and add the forms needed to capture emails from your website visitors.
- Design and add the pop-ups for any specials and exit intent, if included in the plan you choose.
- We offer full support for your first campaign, including a newsletter and template design. Share ideas and send test emails to us—we’re here to help with everything you need.
- Ongoing support is available on a per hour basis or a monthly support plan, which we can discuss with you.
Email Newsletter Design
After we have assisted you to get your first campaign setup and sent we offer ongoing support with our email newsletter design service. Need help to create images, videos or a newsletter template for your next campaign? Order this service and we’ll get it done for you. But that’s not all we can do.
You can also use this service if you would like us to:
- Train you on how to use Canva to create images for your campaign.
- Train you on how to create your own email marketing templates in Mailerlite.
- Train you on how to create pop ups for your website.
Order this package if you would like support for any of the above and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to get started. The price is $75 per hour. Use the qty box to determine how many hours you will need. Not sure? Just start with one hour and we’ll go from there.
Email Newsletter Marketing Strategy Session
It can be difficult to come up with an email marketing strategy for your own business. That’s why we created the email marketing strategy session service. We can bounce ideas of each other and nail down a strategy that will work for you and your business.
- You get 3 hours of Ian’s time to help you create a strategy tailored to your business.
- Time is usually spread out over 3 sessions.
- The first two sessions at 1 hour each are to understand your business, your customers and your goals and come up with a strategy. The last hour is usually used to check your settings and test your campaign by taking it for a dry run among ourselves.
- Sessions can be in person if you are between Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie or Zoom if you’re further away.
- Order this service today and Ian will be in touch within 24 hours to make an appt with you to get started.
- You don’t have to do this on your own, we are here to help.
Email Newsletter Marketing Service FAQs
Mailerlite.com is the Newsletter Platform we recommend and use ourselves. Why? It’s packed with useful features. It’s easy to use, and it’s affordable.
You will need to pay for this separately, as mentioned on this page. If you use the link I’ve provided, you’ll get a $20 USD credit on your account. If you are not sure which level of service you need from Mailerlite, it may be better to contact me to book an appt, phone or Zoom call.
- Mailerlite supports all major browsers.
- Apple and Android apps are available for mobile devices.
- Mailerlite has Canva integration.
- You can target different segments of your subscribers with relevant info and offers.
- Paid versions have a good range of ready-to-go templates. With a paid version, you can also design your own, or we can help you design a template specific to your brand.
Book a strategy session with me and if we can’t come up with a decent strategy that you believe will profit your business, I’ll provide you with a full refund.
Yes, we do. We pride ourselves on our ongoing support. Most of our customers have been with us for years, because we do a good job and are dependable. Support can be accessed in two ways. When you need it @ $75.00 per hour, or we can discuss a care plan suitable for your business. Support is available during business hours, Monday to Friday, 9 to 5pm.
Every software application takes some time to get a handle on, but Mailerlite is very easy to use. It’s one of the reasons we like it so much. Our setup service will deal with the techy side of setting up Mailerlite and connecting it to your website, so you can focus on sending out your campaigns. This service also helps you design your first newsletter and send your first mail out.
If, after all that, you want to cancel Mailerlite, no problem. There are no contracts with Mailerlite and if you have used our Setup Service, we will help you move to your preferred Newsletter system, at no extra charge. You won’t be left with something you don’t enjoy using.
Mailerlite works with all major e-commerce applications.
- Integrate your e-commerce platform, such as
Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce or PrestaShop with MailerLite to sync data and create email marketing campaigns based on your customers’ buying behaviors.
- Import products seamlessly:
Import your products from your e-commerce platform with customizable product email blocks. Save tons of time by automatically uploading product images, descriptions and prices directly to your newsletter.
- Monitor performance with e-commerce sales:
Learn how your email campaigns affect your bottom line. You can track the sales performance of each email campaign and optimize your messaging to sell more.
- Trigger emails based on purchase:
Send your customers highly targeted messaging and promotional offers that are triggered by recent purchases. Try automating your emails to welcome first-time customers, reward loyal customers, or re-engage inactive customers.
- Send abandoned cart emails:
Automatically reconnect with shoppers who exit your site with items in their cart. You can design and customize abandoned cart emails to give those customers more reasons to come back and complete their purchase.
Email or Newsletter Marketing is universally valued by all professional marketers because it works. I haven’t come across a business that doesn’t gain value, monetary or otherwise, by strategically implementing Newsletter Marketing.
The only issue is you need to build a list. Our strategy sessions can help you with this. You can get results from a few hundred to a thousand subscribers as long as they are your target audience.