The Get Started Package Lays The Foundation
Of Your Digital Presence
Many of the FAQs in this section of the Get Started Package relate to web design and our 1 Page Impact Product, but you can add as many pages as you like.
What’s the process for designing your website?
Designing your website with us is a collaborative and tailored process:
- Understanding Your Needs:
- We start by discussing your business, including your brand colours and design preferences.
- You have the option to suggest existing designs for inspiration, or we can create a unique design from scratch.
- Collaborative Design:
- Our goal is to ensure the final website aligns perfectly with your vision.
- We work closely with you throughout the design process to guarantee your satisfaction.
- Content and Imagery:
- For website copy: Choose our content writing service or upload your own text in a preferred format (e.g., Word).
- For images: Use the provided link to upload any specific images for your website. Logos are best in SVG, Illustrator, or EPS vector format.
Throughout, we focus on understanding your business, your audience, and your specific needs to create a website that truly represents your brand.
What platform or software is the website built on?
Our websites are crafted using WordPress, a globally renowned platform powering 40% of websites worldwide. Here’s why we choose WordPress:
- Flexibility: WordPress offers unmatched versatility, allowing us to customise nearly every aspect of your website.
- Functionality: With a vast array of plugins and features, we can add almost any functionality you need.
- SEO-Friendly: WordPress is known for its strong SEO capabilities, helping your website rank higher in search results.
This combination of flexibility, functionality, and SEO-friendliness makes WordPress the ideal choice for creating your customised, effective online presence.
What is Local SEO and do you need it?
Local SEO, included in our Get Started Package, ensures your business stands out in local searches. Here’s why it’s crucial:
- Visibility in Your Area: When someone searches for your business by name in your town, Local SEO helps your website appear in those search results.
- Competitive Advantage: Without Local SEO, you might lose potential customers to competitors who are more visible online.
- Essential for Business Growth: A professional web presence is key to attracting local customers. Your website is a fundamental part of this, making it easier for local clients to find and choose you.
In short, Local SEO is not just a feature—it’s a necessity for any business looking to thrive in its local market.
Certainly, Ian. Here’s a revised version of the answer for improved readability and impact:
Experience Uninterrupted Website Access with Reliable Hosting!
Our hosting service is so reliable, you’ll barely notice it’s there. It’s the unsung hero that keeps your website available around the clock, ensuring visitors can reach you anytime.
- Always-On Accessibility: Our hosting ensures your website is always live, providing a seamless experience for your visitors, regardless of the time or day.
- Trusted Hosting Partnership: We’ve built a strong relationship with our hosting providers, centered on reliability and trust. This means smooth, uninterrupted operation for your website.
- Tailored for Your Needs: We’re not just familiar with our hosting services; we’re experts. This allows us to offer a hosting solution that’s not only dependable but also finely tuned to meet your specific requirements.
With our hosting, you get peace of mind knowing your website is in capable hands, delivering a consistently positive experience to every visitor.
Yes. We’ll work with to connect your domain name to your website, at no extra charge.
What is the content writing service and how does it work?
Running a business is time-consuming, and crafting compelling web content can be a challenge. That’s where our content writing service comes in. At Customer Path, we create engaging and concise web copy that connects with your audience. This allows you to concentrate on managing your business, while we ensure your website communicates effectively with your customers.
All we do is ask you a few questions and then we create the words that to sell your products or services.
Why adding web pages to your website is beneficial:
- Boost Local SEO: Create a separate page for each geographical area and service or product you offer. This makes each page more relevant and effective in Google searches.
- Optimise for Advertising: Use individual landing pages for different services when advertising on Facebook or Google. This approach enhances ad performance. Consider our Get Going Package for Google Search advertising, which includes a landing page.
- Website Redesign for Established Businesses: If you’re revamping your website and already have multiple pages, you’ll want to maintain or expand this structure.
- Separate Pages for Each Service or Product: Avoid cluttering a single page with all your offerings. Multiple pages improve readability and website performance, ensuring faster load times and easier navigation for visitors.
In the digital age, merely having a static website isn’t enough. Businesses need to engage continually with their audience, build credibility, and improve their search engine rankings. A blog accomplishes all these goals and more. With a blog, you can create fresh, relevant content that not only keeps your website current but also works as a powerful marketing tool.
Once you have a blog, you can add the following, anytime:
- Photos of your work or projects.
- Videos (Share YouTube Videos)
- Add recent word events.
- Links to other pages of your website and 3rd party websites.
- Link to a PDF document.
- Market each blog post on social media using our 1 Page At A Time Strategy.
This Advertising Package Gives Your Business Exposure In Multiple Google Searches in Multiple Locations—Quickly!
The FAQs in our Get Going package relate to our paid Google Search Advertising package.
Yes, a website is essential for this package as it allows your prospective customers to land on a specific page of your site after clicking your ad. If you don’t have a website yet, our Get Started Package, which includes website creation, is the perfect starting point. Once your website is up and running, you can fully benefit from our Google PPC Advertising Package.
We research the keywords your potential customers use to find your products or services on Google Search. We then setup several adverts which are triggered to display in the search results when the conditions we set for each advert are met. These can include: the search phrase, target location, the bid amount, the days of the week and the times you want the ad to show. As the name suggests, each time your advert is clicked on; you pay for that click. You can, and should, set budget limits on how much you will pay each day.
PPC is like an auction. Each time a keyword is searched for on Google that meets the conditions of your advert, an auction takes place. This happens automatically, in a fraction of a second, and determines the placement of your ad in the search results page. When your ad is clicked, the person will be taken to a landing page on your website that should provide relevant product or service information, and this is important!
While the amount you pay plays a large part in your Ads position; it’s not the only factor. The other major factor is how relevant your landing page is to the advert. Does it meet the promise in the advert? Whatever that is, it must apply to your ad. The more relevant your landing page is, the better position Google will give you in the auction, provided you have also met the required bid amount. We can good handle on what that is before the campaign starts and certainly after we’ve run the ads for a few weeks.
Yes. Each campaign should promote one service or product and this campaign should have its own landing page, specifically targeted to promoting this one service or product. Google is a relevancy engine. They don’t want anyone using their search engine to click on an advert and not be shown information relevant to that ad.
- We find out the keywords your target market is using to find your products or services with various tools, including, the Google Keyword Planner.
- The research will show us how many people search for those keywords, how competitive the keywords are and what people are bidding for those keywords.
- We discuss this with you to complete the keywords we will use for your campaign.
- This research can also be used for future Local SEO Campaigns.
One advantage of PPC advertising is the ability to drive immediate traffic to your website once your campaigns are live. However, ‘results’ to achieve the desired actions (like sales or leads) might take longer.
There’s often an initial period of data collection and optimisation which could last a few weeks to a couple of months. During this phase, it’s crucial to monitor the performance, analyse the data, and make necessary adjustments to the campaigns to improve their effectiveness.
Other factors include:
- Market Competitiveness
- Quality of Landing Pages and Website
- Seasonality and External Factors
- Long-Term Strategy
We setup 6 Ad sets for each campaign. Each Ad set targets a different keyword or key phrase and includes 10 to 15 headings and 4 feature/benefit descriptions and calls to action. That’s 60 or more adverts for a campaign. These ads are automatically interchanged with each other to display different combinations of headings, descriptions and calls to action.