Examples of our work
A Class Decks and Pergolas – 15 Page Website
A Class Decks & Pergolas – Was a client for over ten years, now semi-retired.
Glenn, a dedicated craftsman, building high-quality decks, pergolas and privacy screens
Glen needed a website that was user-friendly for his customers and showcased his exceptional skills.
Scope of Work
- Glenn wanted to use his website as his portfolio.
- The website would be his main marketing and sales tool.
- Glenn wanted the aesthetics of his work in each category to be presented as professionally as possible.
- He also wanted the website to convey trust in his workmanship and his duty of care for his clients.
- We delivered a 15 website that captured the essence of his work, making it easy for clients to navigate and appreciate his craftsmanship.
- Large images were used on each page that conveyed his craftsmanship.
- Image galleries presented the breadth of his work.
- Testimonials were strategically placed across the website to showcase the high quality and trustworthiness of Glenn’s work.
- Local SEO and Pay Per Click advertising were used to generate enquiries directly from the website.
- We designed a logo and built a 15-page website for A Class. Our aim was to highlight Glenn’s client projects.
- Glenn paid for our Content Writing Service to make sure the messaging from his website was clear. The goals were to state simply the services he offers and the process he follows to work with his clients.
- We split each category into galleries. This allowed potential clients to see easily the quality A Class Decks & Pergolas provides for their build type.
- To make sure Glenn’s work was front and centre, we presented the major categories of his work in a full page slider on the home page and a large image of his work at the top of each page.
- Glenn, now semi-retired and living interstate, focuses on local referral projects. He no longer actively seeks new business through the website and does not need a website anymore.
This Website Is For Sale!
- This website is for sale. All we need to do is swap out Glenn’s business info and images with yours. This website is a proven performer. Please get in touch if you are interested and we’ll give you the price and quote to add your content for you.
- As mentioned. Glenn was a customer for over 10 years and remains a friend to this day. We value long-term relationships and look forward to helping you experience long-term success with your digital marketing efforts.
Ian designed my website over 10 years ago and I have been with him ever since. His knowledge and ideas have improved my website and also my business. I can’t rate him highly enough.
Glenn StuartView Website
Awaken Chiropractic – 5 Page Website
Awaken Chiropractic – Client since 2021
Chiropractic services focusing on individual patient care and wellness.
Needed a concise yet informative website that balanced service information with user-friendliness.
Scope of Work
- Create a website that informs prospective patients about Awaken’s services and location, without overwhelming them with excessive information.
- Implement an easy online booking system while highlighting the availability of personal consultations via phone.
- Developed a 5-page website with a user-friendly interface, allowing easy navigation and accessibility to key information.
- Integrated a prominent booking button throughout the site, directly linking to Awaken’s booking software.
- Enhanced visibility through Local SEO strategies, driving targeted traffic to the website.
- Emphasised trust and confidence in services by featuring Dr. Andy and Natalie Crozier prominently on the homepage.
- Utilised text, details, and photos provided by the client from a professional shoot to authentically represent the personal nature of their services.
- Current Client – 2.5 years.
- The website successfully serves as an informative and inviting platform for potential patients, effectively turning visitors into bookings.
- Continues to be a key tool in Awaken Chiropractic’s patient engagement and appointment scheduling.
Ian has been instrumental in helping our new business hit the ground running with a website that is functionally seamless and attractive to future clients. Ian is professional, knowledgeable and continues to support us with our website and google search optimisation which
allows us to get on with growing our business.
Dr Natalie CrozierView Website
Macka, Solo Entertainer – 5 Page Website + E-commerce
Macka – Client since 2013
Solo Entertainment Artist
Required a website that effectively conveyed the unique experience of a Macka show, catering to both private events and commercial gigs.
Scope of Work
- To create a website that gives visitors a clear idea of what to expect when booking Macka.
- Ensure the site showcases samples of his music without overwhelming visitors.
- Simplify the enquiry and booking process.
- Developed a 5-page website, integrating Macka’s provided images and additional stock images.
- Upgraded Macka’s logo to vector format for versatile use of media.
- Integrated e-commerce functionality for merchandise sales.
- Focused on a simple, expandable website design.
- Added a booking form with specific information fields to efficiently manage time-sensitive event bookings and enquiries.
The website is doing the job I wanted it to. I’ve received plenty of bookings from my website over the years. I’m glad Ian’s taking care of this for me.
Rob MackenzieView Website
U3A Nambucca Valley – 15 Pages + Event App & Blog
U3A Nambucca Valley (University of the Third Age) – Client Since 2018
A club focused on organising various events for its members.
U3A Nambucca Valley needed a website that was both easy to navigate for members and capable of growing with the club’s evolving needs.
Scope of Work
- Design a user-friendly website to showcase and manage the club’s numerous events.
- Ensure the site facilitates easy updates, including the addition of events and blog articles by U3A.
- Integrated The Events Calendar software plugin with WordPress, enabling easy event management and updates.
- Added a blog section for U3A to share club news and updates.
- Implemented various forms on the website for enquiries and registrations.
- U3A provided the images and information for the website.
- Focused on a design that offers clarity and ease of navigation while showcasing U3A’s events
- Providing ongoing support and training for U3A.
- Offering fast, secure, and reliable hosting services for the website.
Ian created a completely new website for us. Feedback from our 400+ members indicates that they find it user-friendly, attractive and full of relevant information. It certainly has given us a far more up-to-date image, and within the U3A organisation has been praised for its adherence to privacy issues.
U3A Nambucca ValleyView Website